Tomato cabbage with pork chop

This dish reminds me of my childhood when my mum cooked it for me after a normal school day. At that time I only liked it without any meat but now I am living with a meat lover . So I added some extra bacon and pork chops just to make it boyfriend approaved :)





Ingredients - 4 servings

A bag of sliced bacon
1 medium onion
Half of a big cabbage
2 chopped tomato cans

1 teaspoon of honey
0,5 dl of red wine
salt, pepper
4 pork chops
Oil ( I used coconut oil)

Dice onion, slice bacon and slice the cabbage as thin as possible. Heat a saucepan for medium heat then add some oil. First start by frying the bacon slices then add onion finally add cabbage to the mix. Wait for the  cabbage to be half ready and season it with salt, pepper, honey, wine and tomato. Cook it until cabbage tastes soft. In another frypan fry the pork chop with salt and pepper until it gets golden brown. Serve them together immediately.

Good apetite ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment